why oh why!

Did your child asked you stupid questions? Because mine did. And this is a cycle of same questions. I told her many times. A hundred, no a thousand times but still she asked me the same thing. It is excruciating everytime I have to answer to her so what did I do this morning?

JY: Mum do I throw this away? (bread packaging wrapper)

🐢 : Oh if you like it you can have it. Keep it in your room! 😁

JY : (burst out laughing. Throw the wrapper in the bin) 

It is simple right? Do I need to pull my hair off answering her with yes and get damn frustrated over it? No. I'll just ask her to have a collection of it. 

JY have been this way since young and it turn into a bad habit and it get on my nerves. Or children just like to get on their parents nerves? Did they enjoy doing it to get a reaction out of parents?

That is why my parenting went wrong here. I am not a perfect mum and I admitted to it.

I hope she will turn out alright and sane.

Comments

Popular Posts