JY: Not my problem. It's the socks problem!

JY is practicing this song on for school's recital then at one part she did it wrongly.

Me: JY that is wrong
JY: I know. (storm off taking off her socks)
Me: What's wrong? Why take off your socks?
JY: It is because of the socks that I played wrongly. 
Me: 😕 huh? 

JY continue to practicing......

JY: See I do it right this time. So it's the socks problem not mine! 
Me: 。。。。(cannot answer as I am too stumped to respond) 

JY still continue practicing and make a mistake again on another part. 

Me: Now who are you going to blame? 
JY: Oh I played without the music scores. 

Me: stumped and fainted with her answer! 

Does she have to come up with a reason for everything? Does all teenagers do that? Or my parenting method really went wrong again? 😅🙈🐢

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts